Please note tenants are responsible for treating mice problems in their flats. Ducane Housing is responsible for treating mice problems in the communal areas only.
- Never leave food out on work tops or surfaces, tables or floors
- Always keep food in plastic containers, especially things like rice, paste, sugar, cereal, etc
- Keep cupboards clean and free of crumbs, etc
- Keep floors cleaned and swept daily
- If mice are found in your home, you can purchase propriety products in supermarkets or DIY stores nearby
- If mice are found in the communal areas around your home, report this to the office immediately